[Cortina-list] New guy!

Peter Pentz peter.pentz at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 05:34:54 UTC 2012

Dave,
Welcome !
You know it's a disease crossing over from BMC Coopers to Ford Cortina's :-)
Years ago it would have been considered "switching sides".
I myself own two Classic Coopers, and 3 classic Fords (all Twincams of one
kind or another). They seem to get on rather well in the same space, but
they do take turns at peeing oil on the floor ......... marking territory
perhaps ?

So, I'm confused, how did a guy from Omaha, NE, become chairman of the
(Midwest) Chicago Mini club.  Not that I care, but it does seem rather odd

Regards,
Peter Pentz