[Cortina-list] New guy!

dave at usms.org dave at usms.org
Wed Dec 19 03:55:23 UTC 2012

Hi everyone, I am new to the group and wanted to introduce myself.  My name
is Dave and I live in Western Colorado and have been interested in
Cortina's since my parents bought a brand new US-spec MK2 in 1969.  I have
never owned one myself but hope to find one in the near future.  Though I
have not had a Cortina yet I am not new to British cars having owned 3
different classic Mini's in the past and was president of a Chicago based
Mini club too.

Anyway, I look forward to becoming an active member here and sharing any
general car secrets I might have.