[Cortina-list] Penetrating oils

Tim Craig Tim.Craig at invetech.com.au
Wed Dec 19 01:04:14 UTC 2012

It is probably the high level of 'sucrose' together with 'phosphoric
acid' in the coke that works.
Antique machinery blokes have been using a 'molasses/water' mix to de
rust
and un seize engine parts for years. The results are amazing.
Maybe we would be better off drinking the 50/50 diesel kerosene?
Tim.