[Cortina-list] Penetrating oils

Fionn O'Neill fionn at kleenblast.com
Wed Dec 19 01:00:03 UTC 2012

Phil they both may be quite effective in such an endeavor but one has a few
more deleterious effects than the other, cost notwithstanding. But to the
point, I would suggest you SPILL the coke on the fastener rather than sniff
or drink. One might try to fluidize the powder but I have no experience in
such an exercise, maybe someone else will chime in with their own deeds.

Fionn