[Cortina-list] Bought a Cortina Estate!

Paul Blouin pablouin at oregoncoast.com
Fri Dec 14 01:25:08 UTC 2012

Is that a beige one?  I saw a beige one with a twin cam in Seal Beach
a few years back.  It was pretty darned nice.

   I bought it out of Vancouver,Washington.It was built by Malcolm
Muir,
in British Colombia,Canada,with a twin cam - replaced with a 2000.
   Mark Viscov got it from Malcolm,who sold it to Steve Hare,in Gig
Harbor,
Washington,who sold it to the lady I bought it from.
       It's a '69 body,with the turn signals removed below the bumper.
I made the mistake of loking the front driver's door,now it won't
unlock.
The tailgate won't lock.

                          Any ideas?

                                   - Doug