[Cortina-list] Bought a Cortina Estate!

milota at suddenlink.net milota at suddenlink.net
Thu Dec 13 05:16:31 UTC 2012

   I bought it out of Vancouver,Washington.It was built by Malcolm Muir,
in British Colombia,Canada,with a twin cam - replaced with a 2000.
   Mark Viscov got it from Malcolm,who sold it to Steve Hare,in Gig Harbor,
Washington,who sold it to the lady I bought it from.
       It's a '69 body,with the turn signals removed below the bumper.
I made the mistake of loking the front driver's door,now it won't unlock.
The tailgate won't lock.

                          Any ideas?

                                   - Doug